Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh, you again....


Aunt flow arrived this morning. I woke up early and tested, negative. Went back to bed. Woke up to my period.

It's ok, I really just hate the waiting. So according to my chart, I should ovulate around Valentines weekend, so you can guess what we will be up too that week! ;)

Tomorrow is moving day, THANK GOD! I am sooooo sick of sleeping on the floor and washing in the sink. And now that I have my period, UM I NEED A SHOWER. Cory has been really amazing though, he moved the majority of the house into the garage so tonight, after we pick up the U Haul, he can just load it, and tomorrow morning we roll out!

So happy to get a new place...that we picked together, as a couple, with baby in mind. Time to exhale, and get back on the baby making train.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking this new place will be *magical* for you both!!

    ReplyDelete