Sunday, February 6, 2011

Big changes

Wooo, we are officially DONE moving! I never want to move again....or at least not for another decade, and only if it is out of state and we can hire movers.

Honestly this was a test of mine and Cory's relationship. Who knew moving would make me such a cranky ass jerk? Oye, that guy deserves a medal or a day in his honor. I need to remember that he is not my ex, and his comments, while they might sound similar, they are not said with the same tone or meaning, and are definitely not as hurtful. Moving on.....here are some photos of the move......











2 comments:

  1. Moving is excruciating! I've sworn I'll die in this house just to avoid another move! :P I'm happy you are on the other side of moving and can settle in to a new chapter. You two are gems.

    ReplyDelete