Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Last 2 Weeks

I have been busy, with friends visiting, baby making, decorating, going to metal shows, hang times with my boo and bff, cooking, crafting, and enjoying life. So here is a photo essay......


Miss Nikki's hands, so dainty



OMSI trip with Miss Viv



OMSI trip, Sir Leo



Old, adorable friends, Krista & Jess



Levi & his ma, Krista



The kid is over 6 feet tall now....



Mister Krista



My most favorite family in all of Oly...



Pickled daikon radish and seaweed. Dinner @ Biwa with Cory, Krista, Jess, and Levi



Homo Rainbow - SE PDX



Coco & crepes



I love him



Coffee date with Krista, Jess, & Levi



I want to curl up in that dimple



View from my office....7am



Dinner Date



My funny valentine



Veg Sushi on V-Day



Later, vegan cake....xoxo



Spex Club



Such a sew -n- sew



The Papi Chulo



The Teyton



My boys



Love of my life



Blueberry Loafer



Shelf Life



Caitlin Love - The BFF @ The East End



Buckskin \\ Beading \\ Wampum \\ Quills - Hand made by me



Traditions for Trade



Sunday mornings