Sunday, March 27, 2011

Squinters & Spotting

I just realized the other day that I have not updated in over a month, way to go dummy. I guess life has gotten busier, job interviews, baby making, etc....all very consuming. So on with the news:

I got a new job! I will be working at The NAYA, Native American Youth and Family Center as a Gang Intervention Coordinator. I am very excited and proud to be joining The NAYA family!

I also might have tested positive for pregnancy yesterday...I got what folks on trying to conceive message boards call a "Squinter"....it's a faint positive line. Then I woke up this morning spotting......so I might be pregnant, or I might have had a "Chemical Pregnancy".

I'm trying to just not think about it. If my period doesn't show up tonight, I'm testing again tomorrow morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment