Monday, January 3, 2011

Cycle 4, Rinse, Repeat

Aunt Flo arrived...I kinda knew she was, and I suppose it's ok. I'm trying to heed my own advice and just breathe. This will happen when it is supposed too....and honestly I am hoping we conceive this month above all others because our kid would be born in October....I know, what a dork.


Today I took Cory out to dinner at the Doug Fir for his bday, technically his birthday is Monday, but we went out tonight. I had a buffalo burger, amazingly delicious, and then I secretly took him to Pix Patisserie because he has never been and loves chocolate. It was amazing, we walked into Pix and Tom Waits was playing, his favorite. I couldn't have timed it better! He looked so effing cute smiling and eating fancy dessert with his huge grin and dimples that I just want to curl up in and go to sleep in.




Today's walk I focused on the things we throw away and why we do so. I want to try and throw away less of myself this year.







I'm looking at you too

No comments:

Post a Comment