Sunday, November 7, 2010

Eah


Aunt flo is in town.....oh well, it's ok, trying is the bet part, right? Tonight we had a little dinner party, for which I over cooked because I thought more than 4 would be here, and now at 1:52 in the morning, I am trying to wind down from drinking way too much Mexican hot chocolate and watching multiple episodes of Trailer Park Boys.

I miss living in a place where I have a close knit group of friends, where dinner parties, casual of course, happen often, no one feels awkward, everyone is there for everyone, and my social dance card is full and bright.

I miss LA, and my people there.....I also wish that friends who live far away in the Oly area, lived closer so we could garden together, cook food, and make crafty crap together.....I think I slightly feel deflated tonight, deflated, fat and unpopular. Yay.

I'll be fine tomorrow. I always am.

No comments:

Post a Comment