Monday, November 22, 2010

Cranky Pants are On


I'm feeling cranky today, and I am pretty sure it's because I am feeling frustrated with this whole pregnancy business. Why? Well because I fear I won't get pregnant, that I am too old, my eggs are bad, or it's just not meant to be. We have only been trying for two months, but I feel cramps and moody, tell tale signs of pms and I am on cycle day 17. So I am already beating myself up and I haven't even bled yet.

Is this normal? I don't know, I don't feel like I have anyone I can really lean on right now that has gone through trying to get pregnant. I look at blogs and other things written by strangers, but they are just that, strangers. I just feel alone right now, and wish I could talk to my mom or sister.

I feel super irritable today. I guess life can't be awesome every day right?

No comments:

Post a Comment