Thursday, July 3, 2014

Unpluged from FaceSpace for good...I think.

I say this often, I am a bad blogger. But honestly, I'm just lazy. Facebook was an easy way to update the world with my life. But what am I really doing? Just sharing other peoples posts that resonate with me, putting my politics out there, my religion, my kids....


All the health problems I have had for the last 4 years have really changed me and the way I think about information sharing. Don't get me wrong, I love technology, but I feel like it has to much of a presence in my life, and I need to reconnect with people in a more human way.

Does that make sense?

I find myself looking at my phone while my kids are saying, "mommy, mommy, hey mommy"...it makes me sad that I do that to them. They deserve a more attentive mother.


So after Chekota's ceremony, my life will only be shared here. I need to be more present in my life, and I keep having these desires to move to the woods.

If only.

No comments:

Post a Comment