Sunday, October 23, 2011

Good Good Things


Wow another month of my life slipping away and no documentation! I suppose being busy is the reason, and trying to stay unplugged and more present. So in the last month Cory and I have gotten a surgery date set, December 22nd, and we also have had our first home visit with our DHS case worker. It's been a crazy ride, but we will probably have a baby in 5 months! We are fostering for now, but our case worker knows we would be willing to adopt as well, so we have a bunch of hoops to get through in the next few weeks. But we are absolutely fine with it all!

After I have surgery, I should be fertile once again, and that is something else we are talking to our case worker about. We are determined to have a child this year, and have all windows and doors open. I feel so excited and anxious, I can hardly sleep these days!

Work has been insanely busy, and I have begun gathering items for my regalia. I will have my coming out next summer so I have a lot of planning to do between now and August. Wheeewwww!

I'm super happy and grateful every day and can't even explain how wonderful it feels to have the life you dreamed of for so so so very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment